In no particular order:
1) Invite family and friends to join Kiva and Para Mexico.
2) Reloan funds entrepreneurs pay back to you to other entrepreneurs.
3) The way teams are ranked on Kiva is by number of loans, not total loaned. Therefore it is better to loan $100 dollars to four entrepreneurs than making one single loan of $100, so the team’s total of loans increases by four, not by one.
4) Encourage your fellow team members to keep loaning by formulating challenges or posting messages on the team’s blog or Kiva’s Para Mexico page.
5) Be generous!! Remember you are helping out people around the world rise from poverty by helping themselves.
Can you think of something else ?
saints at sea - My family is made of the stuff of saints. They arrived in Barra de Navidad a week ago and endured almost a full week indulging my reading, research, and ...
1 day ago