In no particular order:
1) Invite family and friends to join Kiva and Para Mexico.
2) Reloan funds entrepreneurs pay back to you to other entrepreneurs.
3) The way teams are ranked on Kiva is by number of loans, not total loaned. Therefore it is better to loan $100 dollars to four entrepreneurs than making one single loan of $100, so the team’s total of loans increases by four, not by one.
4) Encourage your fellow team members to keep loaning by formulating challenges or posting messages on the team’s blog or Kiva’s Para Mexico page.
5) Be generous!! Remember you are helping out people around the world rise from poverty by helping themselves.
Can you think of something else ?
the dog that didn't bark - Someone has stolen the Mexican Revolution. Yeah, I know. Every Mexican politician makes the same complaint. But, that is not what is missing around here....
13 hours ago